In a partnership between GroupM UK, Newsworks and all of their national newsbrand stakeholders, GroupM analysed 84 live campaigns between September 2017 and June 2018, working with Meetrics and Cint. The results demonstrate that an exposure to advertising in a quality environment drives greater engagement, better brand response and is more cost effective than the same advertising on the run of the internet.
Some interesting stats….
- 14% more likely to be measurable
- 42% more likely to be 100% in view
- 58% more likely to be 100% in view for at least 5 seconds
- 83% more likely to be 80% in view for at least 30 seconds
- 98% more likely to be placed fully above the fold
- 165% more likely to be scrolled fully into view if placed below the fold
- 273% more likely to elicit a user hover
See Robin O’Neill, GroupM UK’s MD of digital trading, present the results at the 2018 Effectiveness Summit
See the fill story at https://www.newsworks.org.uk/resources/value-of-quality